Sunday, January 31, 2010

Maiden post!

Hello folks,., (who shd be the Addressee??$$)


Hmm, after months of perseverance, and fortitude (2 much a term!!shd be read as laziness :-) ) that I devote some time in putting my thoughts down, I have started to blog..


In fact, I had created a blogger profile a month back, n it eventually took me a month’s time to think on how and where to start..!!! (Guess brains r hardly used once u start to earn!! Trust me... its a fact!!)


That’s not bizarre…coz I m a kinda self who simply doesn’t let random thoughts be known publicly!! so, it took me some nerve to come out of this phobia...


I came across n number of blogs just for the heck of it to know wat on earth do they write on blogs.. Believe me I was jus bowled over.. Anything under the sun was blogged by anyone under d sun!! Have mercy!! So, I was like,, why not I??


So here I go,, this is just an intro..:-)
now let me mull over on my next post (some worthy post hopefully!!)..


Cheers :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi akka,
    your maiden attempt is awesome. No flattery. Just visit my blog and You will know how i have messed up things in the name of blogging!!
    Just for info visit
    cmahariniks.blogspot.com
    and
    citizenjournalist-speaks.blogspot.com
    You will be in a state of shock, for sure!!!
    Keep up the good work, akka.


    Regards,
    Harini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Good Blog with a different concept. I would like to send you few details. Can you please email me at tgsekar@gmail.com

    Thanks

    Gnanasekaran

    ReplyDelete